Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vintage Thursday

I'm starting a new blog feature this week, Vintage Thursday.  Let me start by saying I love vintage stuff. Whether it's classic vintage that evokes the golden age of Hollywood, or kitschy retro vintage in avocado green and orange from the 1970's, I like it. Some of it I covet and want for myself, some of it I just love to look at but can't quite figure out what I'd do with it personally, but I love all of it. Therefore, I thought it would be fun to look at some of the vintage stuff that's out there for sale. Because we at Pink Fish Designs sell on Artfire, I'm limiting my scope to vintage sellers on Artfire. Since today is the first day of this new feature, I put together a collection of some of the vintage items that caught my eye as I was window shopping on Artfire earlier.



As you can see, there are many vintage products available. I had trouble narrowing it down to just these! I hope you've seen something you like.

Come back next Thursday for more vintage goodies.

2 comments:

  1. That a great collection you have created, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love an excuse to window shop for cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete