Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Just checking in

I'm really trying to get in the habit of blogging regularly. To that end, I'm trying to come up with a schedule.  Part of that you've already seen as Vintage Thursday. On either Monday or Tuesday each week, I plan to at least drop in and post a few words about what's going on, maybe the latest stuff we've made or that we're working on, just a general check-in type post. Thursdays, obviously, will be Vintage Thursday. I've already got some great sellers lined up for this coming Thursday and the next, be sure to check back to see all their goodies and learn a little more about them. Saturdays are going to be Shopping Saturdays (Thank you to Tomlinson Photography for letting me borrow her idea, which she debuted last Saturday on her blog!) I'll feature several collections from Artfire sellers, showcasing the many great handcrafted, vintage, fine art, and other goods available there. So if you like window shopping, you'll want to check out both this blog and the Tomlinson Photography blog every Saturday. I may add other regularly scheduled features, but right now, I think three days a week is a good goal. If you have comments or suggestions about any of this, feel free to let us know in the comments.

So, now for what's going on. Artfire recently updated a bunch of stuff, and our studio now looks very different. (Go look. You know you want to!) I thought I finished the necklace I was working on last week, but then I tried it on and it wasn't quite right. Hoping to finish it this week instead. But, I did finish some new bracelets. They're fairly simple, fun bracelets, but I'm happy with how they look. They'll be listed sometime this week, but here's a sneak preview for you:
Two new Christmas bracelets
Fall colors of brown and gold on gold plated memory wire bracelet
I think that's about everything. Please feel free to comment, and remember to check back on Thursday for our next Vintage Thursday featured seller!

No comments:

Post a Comment